Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT) Strip & Wax
If you don’t know exactly what your flooring needs are, we can help. We will thoroughly evaluate several factors such as desired appearance & shine, location, and types of traffic & soiling in order to carefully determine the proper maintenance methods best needed for your floors. Our representatives will also discuss with you the recommended daily and periodic maintenance required to preserve your floors in the best possible condition.
Strip and wax are recommended at LEAST once a year for low to medium traffic floors, and 4-6 months for high traffic floors. Stripping and waxing floors are an important part of keeping your facility clean presentable. High traffic areas are prone to dirt and grit and this can give an otherwise beautiful floor an unattractive appearance.
Every time we perform a job we’ll provide services that include the following:
- Removing all old wax with stripper solution, machine agitation, razor scrapers, baseboard stripper and pads
- Removing all stripper solution and water with a wet vacuum
- Rinsing the floor with clear water and or an auto scrubber
- Mopping the floor with a neutral cleaner to neutralize the stripper
- Completely drying the floor with mops and floor dryer fans
- Applying 3 to 4 coats of sealer/finish high solid wax with a flat mop
- All furniture can be moved for an additional fee